Wave Arts Master Restoration Suite -
5 Audio Repair Plugins
Master Restoration Suite is a comprehensive set of restoration plug-ins for cleaning up tape, vinyl, and acoustic recordings. The tools give high-quality results with minimal tweaking, i.e., they sound great and are easy to use.
MR Suite 6 plug-ins run within most MacOS (AU/VST3/AAX) or Windows (VST3/AAX) based music production or audio editing applications.
MR Suite 6 consists of the following plug-ins:
- MR Noise 6 – Stellar sounding broadband noise reduction
- MR Hum 6 – Precise hum and buzz removal
- MR Click 6 – Click and crackle filter for vinyl or digital sources
- MR Gate 6 – Expander/gate for quick and simple background attenuation
- MasterRestoration 6 – All-in-one restoration tool (available only with MR Suite)
- MacOS 10.11 El Capitan - 11 Big Sur
- Windows 7, 8, or 10
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Mac: AAX Native, AU, VST3 (all 64-bit only)
- Windows: AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3 (32 and 64-bit)
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.