XILS Lab DeeS -
The Transparent De-Esser
With the help of the XILS DeeS you can get rid of all the Voice recordings faults and problems in a flash while preserving their unique, precious character.
Getting clean, professional vocals, dubbing recordings, restoring voices in all their beauty has never been so obvious.
- Easy to use: Find the sweet spot in a flash and remove all unwanted signals. Just move the Frequency Knob and apply Reduction. No more sibilance.
- Easy to understand: Clear Dual Signal path. Solo buttons for each channel (Voice, Sibilants)
- Visualize what you do: Instant Correlation between ears, eye, and brain in a glance with the fast, precise 4 signals real-time Frequency Graph
- Easy to tweak: Go further and adapt the character of a voice to your project, or make special effects and creative use of the DeeS
- Entirely Transparent: No filter sweep effect like with traditional similar tools.
- Fast: The detection can be applied as fast as it should be, resulting in lively, natural voices.
- Input independent detection: Retains the whole dynamic range of the incoming audio.
- Simple: Sibilant and Voice Channels are clearly identified on each UI part: Knobs, Graphs share common color code.
- Exclusive: Plosive detection for better recognition
- Then go even further: Endless possibilities to change, adapt, or polish the character of voices with two independent EQing audio paths (analog like 0-delay-feedback filters).
Whether you want to restore the quality of these emotional vocals that you'll never be able to record again, clean your own voice recordings for a blog, an institutional movie, or Video material, ensure your customers that your dubbing material will be totally flawless, turn an amateur announcer into a veteran speaker, adapt a voice to a project sonic or musical context, XILS DeeS will provide you the most professional results quickly, and in an intuitive way.
Quickly. And in an intuitive way.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.