XILS Lab XILS 3
Modular Synthesizer Virtual Instrument
The Incredible Matrix Modular Analog Synthesizer
Manipulate analog signals in ways which were impossible before
The XILS 3 V2.0 not only emulates the Synthi (VCS 3) modular synthesizer, it also adds an emulation of the 256 Analog Sequencer, the natural companion of the VCS 3.
XILS also added a SECOND Matrix, offering 2 additional envelopes, one LFO, a detailed Sample and Hold module, and a Voltage processor.
And some input modules: Gate, Transient, Envelope Follower and Pitch Tracker. Which means hundreds of additional connections. Add to that the analog chorus with its three modes, and the analog delay, and the picture emerges.
In the XILS 3, you can connect everything with everything, and you get more than 800 possible different connections per patch ( ‘Only’ 583 simultaneous connections possible ).
An endless source of inspiration for those who want to go deep into the heart of Analog Modular Synthesis.
It’s nearly impossible to summarize what the XILS 3 can do, but, in short, here’s the list of the main modules :
- 6 Oscillators grouped in 3 pairs, with WaveShaping (on sine wave, saw, triangle, and square)
- 1 Noise Oscillator (with Noise color)
- 1 Analog Filter, Non-Linear and zero delay Behaviors, with 3 Modes (12/18/24 dB LowPass)
- 3 Trapezoidal Envelope Generators, Looping EG in the time of analog (Switchable to ADSR)
- 2 Polyphonic LFOs (including 1 Oscillator acting as LFO at audio rate)
- Polyphonic Ring Modulator
- 2 independent outputs feeding the Stereo Bus, each with one analog Lp/Hp filter
- Programmable Joystick Vector Controller (up to 32+32 modulation targets)
- Polyphonic Sequencer with 3 independent lines, Slew rates, 3 recording modes.
- Sequencer can behave as modulation source.
- Pitch Tracker, Envelope Follower, Transient, Gate, Sample & Hold Modules
Chorus, Delay, Spring Reverb
- 6 Play modes (including Unison 2/4/6), Polyphonic and mono Portamento/Glissando/Legato, 2 different Keyboard Scaling, Polyphonic Aftertouch, and VCA handling.
- Hundreds of presets made by worldwide famous Sound Designers
- Preset Database Engine (Find the right patch in a flash, create your own tags)
- Comprehensive manual with a getting started and tutorial sections
- Instrument or Effect plug-in
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.