Multi-touch Application for Cubase & Nuendo on Windows
The Best Shortcut to Cubase & Nuendo
ZenDAW is a powerful application for Windows 7 and above. It has been designed to efficiently control Steinberg's Cubase and Nuendo DAWs from any physical touchscreen found on the market.
ZenDAW smart scripts give access to over 300 most used Cubase/Nuendo key commands and functions from the tip of a finger. Commands are located EXACTLY where one would expect them to be on a touchscreen Monitor for Windows OS platforms without having to think about it. It preserves the artist's inspiration thanks to an improved technical workflow.
Ready to use gesture assignments cover most transport commands performed by users, such as: select, zoom, hide/show channel etc. Users will find tons of clearly organized direct commands, in well-designed menus that cover most actions used all the time from a simple “touch” on the screen. It feels so natural and intuitive...
ZenDAW runs under Windows 7 and above. 16" to 24" Touchscreen Monitors are recommended but ZenDAW has proved to work perfectly well on bigger touch screens as well. ZenDAW doesn't install software drivers or overlays within Cubase/Nuendo. It natively lives within Windows' built-in touch OS environment. It is therefore super stable compared to other Touchscreen controllers found on the market.
- A 16" to 24" Full HD Touchscreen Monitor is needed to use ZenDAW. Larger screens proven to work perfectly well also.
- ZenDAW runs under Windows 7 to 10.
- No coding or drivers needed.
- Ready to use workflow within Cubase 9 and Nuendo 10 or above.
- Over 300 ready to use (pre-mapped) Cubase/Nuendo touch screen actions.
- Built within Windows touch OS for rock-solid stability (No drivers are installed within Cubase/Nuendo).
- ZenDAW Templates automatically adapts to your touchscreen monitor size.
- ZenDAW commands are easy to memorize thanks to smart color codes, menu titles, and personalized button icons.
- ZenDAW looks good. You feel happy working with it. It improves your workflow.
- 9 Elegant Toolbar Presets to best fit your personal workflow.
- Combine Selection Tools.
- Creative Workspaces.
- Retrospective Midi Recording.
- VST Preset Browsing.
- Menu Section Controls include: Audio, Add Tracks, Edit, Quantize, Zoom, Notes, Velocity, Pitch, Save, Solo Mode, etc.
- Full Transport Functions include: Start/Stop, Record, Play Selection, Go to Left Locator, Go to Right Locator, Fast Rewind, Move Forward, Fast Forward, Loop & Play Selection, Return to Start Position, Snap to Previous Marker, Snap to Next Marker, Insert Marker, etc.
Legal Note: Cubase™, Nuendo™, VST™, and associated logos are registered trademarks of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH. Logo use is for illustration purposes only. ZenDAW is not affiliated with Steinberg in any way.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.