Zplane Elastique Pitch V2
Audio Tuning Plugin
Elastique Pitchis the real time pitch shifting solution for Format-RTAS, VST, Format-AU and AAX. Powered by zplane'sélastiquePro pitch shifting enginewhich is used by millions of end users around the world, the plugin ensures the highest, program independent pitch shifting quality.
Elastique Pitch focuses on the essential things: you won't find any unnecessary or confusing controls or functionality. Instead, the plugin offers you quality, stability, and ease of use.
In the second edition, we've added a feedback delay and the infiniSTRETCH function of the new élastiquePro v3 engine. Both make it easy to use Elastique Pitch in a more creative way.
- Real-time processing
- feedback with delay for more creative usage
- Three different views
- Multi-channel support (up to 8 channels)
- Program-independent high quality with the highly-acclaimedélastiquePro v3 engine
- Phase-coherence: preserve the spatial image and acoustic space
- Pitch shifting: ±1 Octave
- Formant shifting: ±1 Octave
- Factory presets for typical film and video conversions
- Format-AUdio format: 1-8 channels (I/O), 44.1-192kHz sample rate
- Plugin format: AAX, Format-AU, VST & Format-RTAS
- pitch: ±12 semitones = 50-200%
- timbre: ±12 semitones = 50-200%
- Plugin latency: 150ms @48kHz
- Min. system CPU: 2GHz
- OS: Mac OS min. 10.6.8, Windows min. XP
- Host: Pro Tools > V8
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.