Audiofier Pragmabeat -
Drum & Percussion Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Full
Pragmabeat includes 4 sequencers to trigger an arsenal of drums, percussion, and effects multi-sampled hits.
Additionally it sports 4 lanes to drive tons of audio loops, from acoustic to designed drums & percussion, from tonal effects to monster earthshaking impacts.
Pragmabeat can be a very deep library, full of features, but it is also very straightforward if used at its basic functionality. Pragmabeat sounds structure includes 4 hits layers (interchangeably called kits or kit pieces) and 4 loops layers. Hits are single sounds that can be sequenced (snare hit, cowbell hit), while loops are prerecorded rhythms that can still be edited and sequenced as well.
The main feature of Pragmabeat is the automatic sounds combination and sequence/patterns creation features. At the click of a button (almost literally), drum kits and multi-structured patterns can be generated. Given the massive amount of sounds (hits and loops) and the randomization engine capabilities, Pragmabeat provides a limitless source of inspiration for any music composer/producer’s rhythmic needs.
- Pressing C3 on the midi keyboard (or triggering it with a DAW) will activate the 4 hits sequences and 4 loops at once.
- The key switches C#3, D3, and D#3 will trigger respectively drum rolls, snare fills and tom/snare fills.
- The key switch E3 triggers selectable Crash Cymbals sounds.
- The 4 Key-switches C1, D1, E1, and F1 trigger the 4 hits sounds that can be played like a standard drum hits library.
- The 4 Key-switches C2, D2, E2 and F2 trigger the 4 loops individually.
The keyswitches from C4 and B5 will trigger the scenes change. Scenes are Pragmabeat's combinations of sounds and sequences. When these Key-switches are displayed in several colors (from yellow to red), it means a progressive sequence randomization has been generated. In this case, the yellow keys will trigger less busy HITS sequences and LOOPS combinations, and each key will trigger a more complex scene, ending with scene 24, which will be the most complex and busiest.
- Loops and Hits Sequences Combinations.
- New Rolls & Fills generated at a press of a key.
- 7 user recallable fills memories.
- Real-time groove complexity/sparsity by mod wheel.
- Automatic Sounds and Rhythms Generation.
- 24 scenes with Progressive Patterns building (from simpler to more complex).
- Individual Layers’ effects for each scene (build a different mix per scene).
- Scenes Chain Randomisation (let Pragmabeat choose the scenes sequence and change at a given rate).
- Native Instruments Kontakt Full 5.8.1 and above
- MacOS 10.11 El Capitan and above
- Windows 7 and above
- 6.2GB free storage space
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.