Audionamix XTRAX STEMS (1-Year Subscription)Default Title
Audio Separation Software for Mac & Windows (Non-renewing Subscription)
One Song In, Four Stems Out
Created for DJs, producers, and musicians, XTRAX STEMS automatically separates songs into Vocals, Drums, Bass and remaining music stems for sampling, practice and more!
- Drag and drop to automatically create stems from songs
- Intuitive and easy-to-use
- AI separation software
- Fast processing – GPU servers separate a stem in under a minute
- Selectable separation options: 4 Stems, Acapella, Backing, Drums, and Bass
- Refine separations in real-time with the De-bleed Slider
- Separate mono and stereo WAV, MP3, FLAC, AIFF, OGG files up to 192kHz, 32-bit
- Export separations as individual WAV, MP3, FLAC, AIFF, OGG and Native Instruments' STEM file format
- Windows 10
- macOS 10.12 – 10.15
- Requires High-Speed Internet Connection
- 8GB RAM Recommended for optimal performance
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.