Leapwing Audio UltraVox -
Vocal Channel Strip Plugin
UltraVox is a set-and-forget plugin that is designed for songwriters, producers, and engineers, who want to achieve a great vocal sound quickly.
It comes with 4 unique algorithms, each optimized to work for any type of vocal:
Compression is meant to take out the peaks in a vocal performance and balance out the vocal, achieving a consistent level without unwanted artifacts. The gentle and very musical Gate has a dual purpose: one is to reduce room noise and the other is to reduce breathes and mouth sounds that are brought up by compression. Harmonics gives a beautiful coloration to almost any vocal, and Air allows you to add crispiness to your vocal without introducing harshness.
- 4 highly tuned algorithms that interact with each other, aimed at getting a quick vocal sound, these include:
- Compression: single band soft-knee compression with variable program-dependent (short) attack and (long) release times
- Gate: aimed to remove room noise, also with variable program-dependent (medium-long) attack and (short) release times
- Harmonics: Primarily 2nd and 3rd order harmonics that give a polished character to the vocal
- Air: Equalization focused around 12kHz to give the vocal that shine, without introducing harshness. With its boost and cut capability, it's useful to tonalize the vocal
- All algorithms are meticulously tuned with the highest quality achievable and a pristine sound
- Beautiful re-sizable Retina interface with a unique level visualization
- Sample rates supported up to 384kHz (DXD).
- Recording - Production – Mixing
- Ideal to put early-on in the vocal chain, possibly right after any corrective EQ and filtering, or right before adding any effects
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra and above
- Windows 8 or 10 (64-bit only)
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.