Musical Sampling Trailer Strings -
Strings Virtual Instruments for Kontakt Full
60-string ensemble: 18 violins, 16 violas, 14 cellos, and 12 double basses recorded separately in the same concert hall as Trailer Brass. We’ve also incorporated our wide/centered seating arrangement to help achieve the modern, oversized aesthetic we were going for.
What you get is a useful array of short and long articulations, but with the size and clarity that’s specifically geared towards huge, over-the-top productions. As with the brass, we really pushed the players to give us everything they had with the triple-forte dynamic.
We’ve also included our “Adventure” patch programming for all four sections, a cool asset for on-the-fly, pompous string lines without any keyswitching.
Also included in the basses and cellos are three cluster effects patches. "Snap and Grunt" provides an arsenal of atonal snap pizzicatos, spiccatos/staccato chugs, and behind-the-bridge scrapes. “The Brooding” includes subtle, low-range aleatoric meanderings (good for: “alligator sneaking up on prey”). “Behind the Bridge!” is exactly that, tremelo’d (good for: “alligator eats prey”).
Our favorite part? The “All Strings” patch, which includes all the respective articulations, spread out over the keyboard. Be prepared to waste a lot of time playing with this patch.
- Violins (18), Violas (16), Cellos (14), Bass (12)
- Adventure, Staccato, Spiccato, Marcatos & Sustains patches
- All Strings Ensemble Patches
- Cluster FX and Bartok Snap for Cellos & Basses
- Companion library to Trailer Brass
- Recorded in a large concert hall
- Sections recorded separately in centered/wide-seating format
- True FFF sampling
- Morph Stacking programming allows any note length to sound natural
- Adjustable Humanization control
- To Silence feature for 'niente' dynamic capabilities
- Three microphone positions: Close, Room, Mixed
- Requires full retail version of Kontakt 5.5.1 or higher
- Free Kontakt Player NOT supported
- Recorded in 48khz / 24bit
- 5.3 GB compressed NCW format
- Receive watermarked product by Continuata Connect downloader
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.