Nomad Factory Blue Tubes Equalizer PEQ5B -
The BT Equalizer PEQ5B delivers the controls and the amazing results of a true analog EQs. Based on the PEQ2B, this model provides passive boosting and attenuating shelving EQs, 3 parametric bands with center frequency, bandwidth-Q, and amplitude controls. BT Equalizer PEQ5B is more open and musical than other similar equalizers of the same type by adding an exceptional tone and character to your music.
- 2 bands shelving equalization
- 3 bands parametric equalization
- 2 bands pass-filters
- LF band variable from 30Hz to 450Hz - low-shelf
- LMF band variable from 200Hz to 2.5kHz - low-mid-parametric
- LM band variable from 400Hz to 5.5kHz - mid-parametric
- HMF band variable from 600Hz to 7.5kHz - high-mid-parametric
- HF band variable from 1kHz to 20kHz - high-shelf
- HPF variable from 20Hz to 80Hz
- LPF variable from 10kHz to 18kHz
- Each band offers +/-15dB of gain and variable Bandwidth-Q
- EQ bypass switch on each band
- Input and output level controls giving +/-24dB trim
- Peak-Limiter control
- Full automation for all parameters
- Easy-to-use vintage interface
- MacOS 10.8.5 Mountain Lion - 12 Monterey (Intel only)
- Windows 7- 11
- Intel i3 CPU or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- Host DAW with 32/64-bit support
- Authorize up to 3 computers
AAX Native, AU, RTAS, VST2
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.