Overloud TH-U Rig Library: Vintage Collection Vol 2 -
Rig Expansion Library for TH-U
Vintage Collection Vol. 2 is a TH-U expansion library (53 rigs), created out of 8 classic vintage guitar amplifiers and 19 speaker cabinets. The rigs have been captured using the following amplifiers:
- Fender Blackface Pro Reverb '66 (7 rigs)
- Fender 1969 Bandmaster Reverb (6 rigs)
- Fender 1974 Champ Silverface (6 rigs)
- Seymour Duncan Convertible (6 rigs)
- Vox AC50 (7 rigs)
- Sears Silvertone 1964 Twin Twelve (6 rigs)
- Marshall JTM45 (6 rigs)
- Matchless SC30 clean and overdrive channel (9 rigs)
Each amplifier has been captured with multiple settings and different speaker & mic configurations, to get the most exciting tones out of each setup.
Strat and Les Paul Patches
The Vintage Collection 2 comes with patches designed for Strat and Les Paul players, which gives a well-balanced tone on the entire instrument extension.
- 9 patches optimized for single-coil Strat
- 7 patches for Les Paul humbuckers
- Overloud TH-U Premium, TH-U Rock, TH-U Metal, TH-U Funk & RnB, TH-U Slate Edition, TH-U SuperCabinet, TH-U Mobile, or TH-U '60s Pack
- MacOS 10.7 Lion and above
- Windows Vista and above
- Intel Core i3 CPU or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- 1280x800 screen resolution or higher
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.