Plug and Mix E-MaxDefault Title
Linear Phase EQ & Exciter Plugin
E-Max is a professional equalizer that is one of the most essential tools for any producer, mixing or mastering engineer. P&M E-Max Equalizer provides the highest quality tool for sculpting your sound with a stunning new interface for precise control. E-Max goes beyond the expectations of a normal EQ with its built-in Harmonic Exciter for extra "sweetening" and a Linear Phase mode for mixing & mastering which preserves the transients and transparency of your music.
- Click and drag any colored point on the line to move it.
- Move a colored point left or right to change its frequency
- Move a colored point up or down to boost or cut the gain of the selected frequency. - Double-Click a colored point to reset the gain to zero.
- Listen Solos the selected band for precise control.
- On/Off: Turns the selected band On/Off
- Filter: Selects variable filter modes: Bell, Low/High Cut, Low/High Shelf, and Notch.
- dB/Oct: Low and High Cut filters feature 6, 12, 24, and 48 dB/Octave modes for subtle to extreme filtering.
- Freq: Determines the frequency of the selected band.
- Gain: Determines the gain of the selected frequency band.
- Q: Adjusts the bandwidth or resonance of the selected band.
- XBass: Boosts the overall low end of your material.
- XPanse: Boosts the overall high end of your material.
- Linear Phase: This EQ mode preserves original music balance with zero phase shift. Clipper: For limiting your signal's overall output.
- Output Level: Controls the output level of the plug-in.
- OS X 10.9 or above
- Windows 7 and above
- 2 GB RAM minimum
- 32 & 64-bit Support
- Up to 5 computers authorization
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.