SampSound SlamdrumShells & Cymbals
Virtual Drum Kit for Kontakt Full
Slamdrum is a drum library recorded, edited, and mixed for the Native Instruments Kontakt 5. Slamdrum consists of one sampled drum set with multiple blending and tuning options.
- Processed and unprocessed NKI and NKM files
- Processed and unprocessed TCI files (shells only)
- Slamdrum Drum Map
- Separate Kontakt routing file
Recorded at Rock Hill Sound (37 Studios)
Drums & Cymbals:
- Kick: 22" DW Collectors Series
- Snare: 14x6.5" Tama Starclassic
- Accent Snare: 13x7" Pearl
- Tom 1: 10x8" Tama Starclassic
- Tom 2: 12x10" Tama Starclassic
- Tom 3: 14x12" Tama Starclassic
- Tom 4: 16x14" Tama Starclassic
- 14" Zildjian A Custom Hats
- 18" Zildjian A Custom EFX Crash
- 18" Zildjian A Custom Crash
- 13" Zildjian Oriental China Trash
- 19" Zildjian A Custom Crash
- 19" Zildjian A Heavy Ultra Hammered China
- 18" Zildjian Oriental China Trash
- 7.5" Zildjian Volcano Cup Zilbel
- 20" Zildjian A Custom Ping Ride
- 18" Meinl Classics China w/8" Meinl Byzance Brilliant Splash
- 18" Meinl Classics Custom Extreme Metal China w/8” Byzance Brilliant Splash
- Kick In Shure Beta 91A
- Kick Sub Moon Mic
- Snare top 1 Shure sm57
- Snare top 2 Format-AUdix i5
- Snare bottom Shure sm57
- Tom Microphones - Sennheiser md421
- Hat and Ride Shure SM81
- China Mid Format-AUdio Technica AE3000
- Overhead pair Neumann u87’s
- Spot pair Neumann km184’s
- Room pair AKG 414 EB’s
- Kick In: API 3124+
- Kick Sub: API 3124+
- Snare top: Neve 1073
- Snare top 2: API 3124+
- Snare Bottom: Neve 1073
- Toms: API 3124+
- Hat, Ride, China: Shadow Hills Industries Gama
- Overheads: LaChapell Format-AUdio 583E
- Spots and Rooms: Telefunken v672
The Instruments are Kontakt 5+ instruments and they require the full version of Kontakt 5+ (version 5.5.2 or later)
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.