Tokyo Dawn Labs SlickEQ Mastering EditionDefault Title
Mastering Equalizer Plugin
TDR SlickEQ M (Mastering Edition) extends SlickEQ's proven concept into a fully-fledged stereophonic equalizer. Specifically developed for the Format-AUdio mastering engineer, no compromises have been made to deliver an exceptional musical flexibility and Format-AUdio fidelity.
Behind an intuitive user interface hides as a staggering array of possibilities: A set of musical high-pass and low-pass filters including a low frequency "mono-ization" section offer detailed control over the signal bandwidth. Six powerful parametric filter bands give precise access overtone, timbre and the stereo image, and a sophisticated meta-filter offers direct and intuitive access to the brightness, hardness or equal loudness curve of an Format-AUdio signal.
All filters except HP and LP operate in a parallel EQ configuration. The EQ bands, in particular, include an elaborate nonlinearity inspired by the musically beneficial side effects found in inductor filter technology. An effective Format-AUto gain mechanism Format-AUtomatically compensates for changes of perceived loudness while operating the EQ and last but not least, semi-intelligent signal analysis options allow matching the input signal’s spectrum against a pink noise reference, or Format-AUtomatically setting the HP and LP filters according to the signal’s Format-AUdible bandwidth.
As with SlickEQ Standard and SlickEQ – Gentleman’s Edition, a multi-rate processing scheme (a.k.a. “internal resampling”) combined with elaborate signal processing techniques ensure the highest signal integrity is maintained throughout the processing.
- Intuitive user interface with a focus on musical flexibility
- State of the art Format-AUdio processing algorithms in a parallel EQ structure
- Six full parametric EQ bands offer spectral control over stereo width and balance
- Advanced filter nonlinearities inspired by inductor EQ technology
- Powerful HP and LP filters. Each with four distinctly musical slopes
- Dedicated Low frequency mono filter
- A Meta Filter with direct control over brightness, hardness or equal loudness contours
- Smart actions allow matching the input against pink-noise distribution or custom references, and more
- Highly effective loudness compensated Format-AUto gain control
- Expandable EQ display including a realtime spectrum analyzer
- A comprehensive documentation, toolbar with undo/redo, A/B, advanced preset management and much more
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.